Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
- 81: Placing the middle of the tongue in that which has been opened widely and throwing the consciousness in the middle, mentally repeating ‘Ha’, the mind will be dissolved in tranquillity.
- 82: While sitting or lying down, one should think of one’s own body as being supportless (suspended in space). Then, in a moment (the samskaras or thought constructs) of the mind being reduced, it ceases to be a reservoir (of old mental dispositions).
- 83: O Goddess, as a result of slowly swinging or rocking the body, one attains a tranquil state of mind and floats into the stream of divine consciousness.
- 84: O Devi, having fixed the gaze continuously on the clear sky (without blinking) and with a steady awareness, at once the nature of Bhairava is achieved.
- 85: One should contemplate on the sky as the form of bhairava (until it is) all absorbed in the forehead. Then all that (space) will be entered by the essence of light in the state of bhairava.