Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
- 111: Whirling the body round and round until it falls on the ground makes the energy causing commotion at once become static. By that cessation the supreme state appears.
- 112: Being powerless to perceive objects due to ignorance or wrong perception, if one is able to dissolve the mind by absorbing it on the erroneous perception of objects, then at the end of commotion brought about by that absorption, there the form of Bhairava appears.
- 113: Listen, O Devi, as I am telling you about this (mystic) tradition in its entirety. If the eyes are fixed in a steady gaze without blinking, kaivalya will arise immediately.
- 114: Contracting (or closing) the openings of the ears and also the lower opening (reproductive/excretory organs) in the same way, and then meditating on the palace of the anahad (unstruck) sound within, one enters the eternal Brahma.
- 115: Standing above a deep hole or well and looking steadily downward (into the abyss), the mind becomes entirely free of vikalpas and dissolution immediately manifests.