Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
- 131: At the time of asserting, "I am", "This is mine" and so on, by inspired meditation on Tat (that highest reality), the mind becomes supportless.
- 132: Meditating every moment on the words: eternal, omnipresent, supportless, allpervasive, master of the universe, oneattains fulfilment in accordance with their meaning.
- 133: This world is (illusory) like magic, devoid of any essence. What essence exists in magic? Being firmly convinced of this, one attains peace.
- 134: How can there be knowledge or activity of the changeless atman, orself? All external objects are under the control of knowledge. Therefore, this world is void.
- 135: There is neither bondage nor liberation for me. This scare cowards and things in nature are the reflections (projections) of the intellect, just as the sun is reflected in water.