Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
- 141: O Goddess, by virture of even one these dharanas the sadhaka becomes free from old age, attains immortality and is endowed with siddhis, such as anima etc. He becomes the darling of all yoginis and master of all siddhas.
- 142: The Goddess said, O Great Lord, if this is the nature of the supreme reality, he is liberated while living and not affected by the activities of the world while active.
- 143: Thus Devi said, O Great Lord, tell me in the established order who would be incoked and what would be the invocation? Who is to be worshipped or meditated upon and who is to be gratifed by that worship?
- 144: To Whom should the invocations be made? To whom should oblations be offered during sacrifice and how should these be done? Sri Bhairava said, O gazelle-eyed one, these acts are verily the gross forms of worship.
- 145: Contemplate on the thought of being in the supreme consciousness again and again; this is also japa. That self sound which is spontaneously produced is verily the soul of mantra. Japa is done like this.